Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Gardeners Confession

It has been 2 months and 26 days since my last post. I have avoided my blog and neglected my garden. I have not fertilized any of plants. I have not picked weeds. I did not cut back my Salvia for a second bloom. I
did not get enough sun.  Doug and I are going to be the two really white people on the beach next week.

Well, now that my garden soul is clean, I can re-invent Linda, again.

The shop is doing well. I highly recommend every person should have their own studio! Don't tell me your not creative. "Feed it and it will grow"!  I waited to long to get my studio.  I had looked into renting a small studio back in 1987 but...to many excuses to list. My advice, "do it".

One of my many finds this Spring was a beautiful old wrought iron light fixture. I just turned this outdoor fixture into and indoor Fairy Terrarium. I see a new workshop at the shop for this very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment