Friday, June 27, 2014

I love to break plates




Today a local Convent will be having their yearly fund raiser, a rummage sale. I am going to take Molly, my 6 year old grand daughter to find plates we can break. I of course will be looking for other treasures.

I like to make signs for the fairy gardens. I will be teaching a class on making fairy gardens and I like to encourage leaving a small of original art as a gift to the fairies. If you take something from the fairies like a bottle of fairy dust off of the wishing tree, you need to leave a gift. My gifts range from broken jewelry (bling and sparkle), flowers or berries (food and beauty), and sometimes pieces of fairy furniture I have made for the garden. Lately I am really into making hammocks. I can't stop. I love tying knots and creating places to lounge in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment