Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bridal Shower Planning


I am planning a bridal shower for my daughter in June 2010. A friend with a greenhouse is going start Rosemary and Lavender from seed. I want make tiny topiaries for each place setting. I have dreamed of this day, of hosting a bridal shower for my daughter. There will be lots of vintage cloth and china. I'm going to carefully plan the gardens and containers this year. More heirloom plants would be nice. The fairy garden should have a "Fairy Wedding Theme" too.


Some women dream of the day they get married, and dream of the perfect wedding. I have three daughters and I have always dreamed of their weddings. With our oldest daughters wedding, she wanted it simple and "NO" shower. I was devastated! This time I will have the shower of "my" dreams. Go MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment